/cheer

-- LC

status compiling... =p ;)

WORKING ........ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

/BOW /KNEEL /THANK

/CHEER

Flatline
04-18-2003, 03:46 AM
Bah, no fun... was wondering how long it would go before someone noticed and posted about it!

Downloaded and compiled a few hours ago, color me impressed, good ol seq is back in action, amazingly with no key sniffer needed.

fryfrog
04-18-2003, 04:41 AM
talk about being glad i crept downstairs to check all my favorite forums one last time before bedtime this morning :)

LordCrush
04-18-2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Flatline
Bah, no fun... was wondering how long it would go before someone noticed and posted about it!

Downloaded and compiled a few hours ago, color me impressed, good ol seq is back in action, amazingly with no key sniffer needed.

:D Help the newbees :p

Kimbler
04-18-2003, 05:25 AM
Are you saying SEQ is now working( with latest compile) like it used to work .....running ONLY on the Linux Box?

fryfrog
04-18-2003, 05:49 AM
according to the post, it is working as it was from way in the past. no sniffer needed, only the linux box. i can't verify this yet because my dumb ass deleted my qt3 compiled with gcc-3.2 dir about 3 months ago intending to get and compile the latest... well, now i have to compile it and wait :(

CybMax
04-18-2003, 06:52 AM
Anyone tested if seq works in LoY zones yet? If there is any differences in the spawn data for the LoY zones compared to others..

Protagonist
04-18-2003, 07:00 AM
*offers his firstborn to MVern*

Damn..don't have one yet... me and the wife will get right to work on it.

Woot!

h3x
04-18-2003, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by CybMax
Anyone tested if seq works in LoY zones yet? If there is any differences in the spawn data for the LoY zones compared to others..

Not sure what you mean test it... But I compiled this AM and loaded up EQ, I just happend to be camped in a LoY zone and low and behold i saw skittles, only problem i noticed right away. Which I really didn't have much time to look at it this morning...

Was there are no LoY maps for seq.

also this might be because i didn't reboot after compiling, the system itself was running as if it was bogged down. Meaning it took alot of effort to select a spawn in the spawn list, and twice that effort to mouse over a spawn...

Other than that....
/sits back and marvels at the great work and generousity of SEQ devs

who_me_use_seq
04-18-2003, 07:54 AM
OK. This is some sign of just how disturbed a person I have become.......

I am currently cackling like some sort of demented drug fiend over the fact that a word has changed from "RED" to "GREEN".

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

S_B_R
04-18-2003, 08:02 AM
I would like to add my thanks as well.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D

Hopefully, there will be as many "Thank You" posts as there were "SEQ is DEAD!" posts.....

SeqTester
04-18-2003, 08:37 AM
Thanks Mvern. /bow

Loco
04-18-2003, 09:13 AM
I just want to say thank you. I was thrilled to see it fire up without my key sniffer.

CybMax
04-18-2003, 09:46 AM
There is .map files for the LoY zones.. Dont have the link here atm, but if you "search" for it on the "mapping" forum.. Guess what? :)

Lyroschen
04-18-2003, 11:19 AM
Thanks Mvern, and Dvorak! \\=^ )

Jel321
04-18-2003, 12:29 PM
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

J

Fencer
04-18-2003, 05:42 PM
Faithful, and oh so grateful! I have jumped for joy!