PDA

View Full Version : New "Add Filter" Dialog

cn187
04-01-2024, 05:13 PM
If anyone is interested in seeing/testing the new "Add Filter" dialog, I've just committed it to my dev branch (cn187_devel).

It's a bit busy, 'cause there are a lot of fields. But I tried to make it as user-friendly/intuitive as I could, given the complexity.

Bug reports and/or usability feedback/suggestions appreciated.

fransick
04-01-2024, 05:19 PM
Compiling now... will report back. Devel build has been rock solid for days at a time. I think I've had one seg fault during a multi-week run.

cn187
04-01-2024, 05:32 PM
Nice, thanks. If you can enable core dumps and get me a backtrace when that segfault happens, I can try to fix whatever it is. The last crash I had personally turned out to be the same bug as the Eye-of-Zomm issue. But I haven't been playing a ton, either, so...

cn187
07-05-2024, 04:45 PM
I've added support for filtering on stuff in the "Info" field - visible equipment, held items, etc., with the caveat that it can only match on what SEQ sees it and calls it, rather than what the item actually is in-game. Still useful in certain situations, IMO.

I've done some rudimentary testing, but haven't had time to play much to really test it out. Hopefully I'll have some time to put it through its paces this weekend.

Feedback and bug reports appreciated.