Thread: MySEQ not working

MySEQ not working

*FIXED* READ BELOW!
    Hello, I used to use MySEQ back when I played on Aradune with no issues at all, now that I'm playing on Teek I can't get it to work for some reason. Using the latest 2.5.0.0 build, I open myseqserver.ini and put in the offsets. I open server.exe and see (it doesn't seem to be updating the primary offsets there on the left?), I open MySEQ.exe and it connects to 10.0.0.58 no problem, but I get a black map with nothing under spawn list on the left. I know when I previously used MySEQ it would do this when the offsets were incorrect. I've tried running both as administrator, I've ensured port 5555 is forwarded, and I've even tried running both while my firewall was off just in case it was some how blocking the connection. After opening MySEQ.exe, the server.exe changes to show Status: Connected. Does anyone have any idea what could be going on? I'll include a couple extra pictures of everything just to cover my bases.
    Untitled.jpg Untitled1.jpgUntitled2.jpg

These are the offsets I'm using.

[File Info]
    PatchDate=05/15/2024

[Port]
    port=5555

[Memory Offsets]
    ZoneAddr=0x140e45db4
    SpawnHeaderAddr=0x140ebcca0
    CharInfo=0x140e3e328
    TargetAddr=0x140d72070
    ItemsAddr=0x140e3d050
    WorldAddr=0x140e40420

[WorldInfo Offsets]
    WorldHourOffset=8
    WorldMinuteOffset=9
    WorldDayOffset=10
    WorldMonthOffset=11
    WorldYearOffset=12

[SpawnInfo Offsets]
    NextOffset=0x8
    PrevOffset=0x10
    LastnameOffset=0x48
    XOffset=0x74
    YOffset=0x78
    ZOffset=0x7c
    SpeedOffset=0x8c
    HeadingOffset=0x90
    NameOffset=0xb4
    TypeOffset=0x135
    SpawnIDOffset=0x168
    OwnerIDOffset=0x5f0
    HideOffset=0x348
    LevelOffset=0x5fc
    ClassOffset=0xfe4
    RaceOffset=0xfdc
    PrimaryOffset=0x10ec
    OffhandOffset=0x1100

[GroundItem Offsets]
    PrevOffset=0x0
    NextOffset=0x8
    IdOffset=0x10
    DropIdOffset=0x18
    XOffset=0x8c
    YOffset=0x90
    ZOffset=0x94
    NameOffset=0x38
    Last edited by AgentOvaries; 06-13-2024 at 03:15 PM. Reason: resolved my issue

Re: MySEQ not working

So I fixed my issue, I'll try and explain how as best as I can, since I see a lot of people having problems with MySEQ. For those curious, the 5/15/2024 offsets work just fine!
    Using ShowEQ's sourceforge download link https://sourceforge.net/projects/seq...dows%20SEQ%29/ you want to download MySEQ 2.5.0 (pictured here Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled3.png 
Views:	2293 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	892)
    Then, you want to scroll down to the bottom of that above sourceforge link, and download showeq_x64_3_0_0.zip (pictured here Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled4.png 
Views:	2344 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	893)
    extract the contents of MySEQ-20210219.zip (the first download) to it's own folder
    extract the contents of showeq_x64_3_0_0.zip (the second download) to the folder you extracted the first one to(should just be 2 files, server.exe and MySEQ.exe), overwrite the files.
    Make sure you get the current offsets, and change them in myseqserver.ini.
    Launch server.exe, verify the IP Address it's looking for, open MySEQ.exe and press F1 to open options and change the IP address to match the IP Address on the server.exe. While under the options screen you can also click the "Folders" tab at the top, and under Map Folder, direct it to your map directory (mine is C:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest\maps\Brewall), so that it actually shows a map.

Hopefully this helps someone else, I was lost on trying to get MySEQ to work ever since I decided to start playing again upon Teek launch. If someone knows an easier way to get things working then feel free to post it, but this is what worked for me. Good luck, and may you win all your dice rolls!
    Last edited by AgentOvaries; 06-13-2024 at 03:18 PM.

OMG. Thank you!!!!

work fine, thank you!!

Thread Information