Thread: UI Color Configs?

Cool UI Color Configs?

I'm coming from mostly MySEQ, where you can set the background color of some of the items such as the spawn list. I don't see a way to do this with the Linux version? I've checked each style, they're all kinda blinding?

I did dig up this post from years ago, hoping it's perhaps different now? https://www.showeq.net/forums/archiv...php/t-972.html

Administrator

Re: UI Color Configs?

It's different, but not in the way you're asking for. There's still no way to set colors for individual UI components, with the exception of the map background color, and the con colors of the spawns.

However, as of 6.3, I ripped out the code that hard-coded the funky UI themes like what was referenced in that thread. Instead, SEQ will now detect whatever Qt-compatible styles/themes you have installed on your system and let you choose from those.

So my recommendation is that if you don't like any of the styles you have available, find one you like and install it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seq_ui_styles.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	900

Edit to add:

Also, there's the Qt5 Configuration Tool (qt5ct) that will let you tweak existing themes, adjusting the palette, fonts, etc. I haven't played with it much, but if you can find a theme you're mostly OK with but it isn't quite right, it might get you the rest of the way.
    Last edited by cn187; 07-12-2024 at 08:21 PM.

Thread Information