Thread: ShowEQ Hunt filter Beep

ShowEQ Hunt filter Beep

Hello,

I am trying to update this setting to beep but whenever I hit save it reverts to none. I have tried searching all the old posts but I don't see anything. Any advice would be appreciated.

Capture.JPG

Last edited by Zuko65; 07-30-2024 at 06:35 PM.

Re: ShowEQ Hunt filter Beep

Hi, this might not realy helping, but I been trying to do this too.. like forever. Some year atleast.
    Anyone got a solution?

This has been plaguing me hardcore. It makes it REALLY hard to do 5+ hour camps when you have zero ability to notice. I've tried rooting around the INI options, I've tried running in windows XP mode (and others), I've tried running it as Admin.

NOTHING has worked in letting me save my options for playing alert sounds. The bullet just pops right back to off. I figured there would definitely be some setting file that I could type a flag to change, but nothing so far....

Its not just hunt alarms too but a bunch of settings like proximity circle alerts and things.

Only thing I haven't done is install windows XP on an old computer and try to run it from there.
    Last edited by Brookie; 08-04-2024 at 02:43 PM.

Unfortunately I do not believe anyone is developing the code at this point. If anyone wants to submit a fix for this. I am willing to add it to the source.

We are looking for someone to take over developing this project. If interested, PM me.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Thread Information